iMute Magazine accepts submissions from photographers, artists, models, fashion brands, designers and stylists.
Selected features will engage our international audiences through our website and growing social media platforms.
iMute takes fashion editorials, beauty stories, celebrity features, fashion videos and advertorials. For editorials and digital/web or print there is no specific theme, all styles are welcome.
[powerkit_row cols_nr=”2″][powerkit_col size=”6″]
[powerkit_tabs type=”pills”][powerkit_tab title=”Print” active=”true”]
Editorials for print issues have to be exclusive and unpublished!
For print submissions there is no specific theme, all styles are welcome. If your story is approved by iMute Magazine you must not share the editorial (on your website, social media or any other digital or print media) until the magazine it’s released.
All materials submitted for iMute Magazine (whom were provided a pull-letter or not) are not 100% guaranteed to be featured in an upcoming issue (this includes print and online submissions). Our editors will review every email and reserve all rights on their selection, to Accept or Deny any submission we receive. Submissions are reviewed based on their content, quality and relevance.
Image selection for the cover is chosen by Editor-in-Chief once all submissions are in. Please do not request a cover.
iMute Magazine reserves the rights to select what photos get published from the series you submit. Since the magazine is 8.5×11 inches, we reserve the right use, enlarge, reduce and/or crop the original photograph, in order to fit and achieve a better page layout design.
iMute Magazine is hosted on Magcloud.com and Issuu.com available for purchase of a printed version or a digital download PDF.
Free copies of an issue is unavailable. Tear sheets are available upon request from submitter only.
ALL ISSUES ARE FREE TO READ ONLINE
Once an issue is being released it is available for purchase via MagCloud. A purchase link will be posted on our social media pages and website on the release day.
Webitorials don’t have to be exclusive!
Submissions for Webitorial stories are always open, so keep them coming!
iMute Webitorials typically run at least three times a week, pending selections from our editors. There are no deadlines and no themes for our Webitorials, so submit whenever you’d like! If we decided we want to publish your story as a Webitorial we will contact you with further details.
Webitorials are still required to have full wardrobe or makeup credits if accepted.
If your submission(s) is accepted . Your editorial will be published online on imutemagazine.com and posted on all our social media pages.
iMute Magazine now accepts also submissions for Celebrity online section, where we feature artists, actors, singers, celebrities, bloggers, influencers and public figures.
We accept only materials with visual content, photo or/and video. We don’t publish interviews, biographies or other text content.
Selected features they will have their own cover and will engage our international audiences through our website and growing social media platforms.
Video Submissions: Fashion Videos + Short Films
In order to be considered, videos and films must be 720p or 1080p and under 5 minutes in length, no exceptions. All videos will require the iMute Magazine logo in the beginning and/or the end. Full team credits, music credits, etc, must be listed at the end of the video.
You have and you can download the iMute logo below
[powerkit_tabs type=”pills”][powerkit_tab title=”Submission Guidelines” active=”true”]
- Submitted images must belong to you or with the written permission from the author. If you are submitting the editorial and you are not the photographer, please confirm and present to us permission/release form from the photographer that owns the copyright to the images.
- E-mail PDF or low res. jpegs along with the complete credits to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do not submit zipped files, WeTransfers links, or Dropbox files for review. These file types are acceptable if your submission has been approved for publication.
- Submissions require a minimum of 6 images and 3 looks, unless the editorial story requires less looks in order to convey the message. They must be a set of a fashion story/portrait story with a coherent story/theme. Editorials with one looks won’t be accepted.
- Give a title for your editorial/story.
- We will email you back to you as soon possible if your submission has been accepted. We try our very best to review every email that is sent through. Due to the amount of submissions we receive everyday, we can’t guarantee we will get back to you if we don’t feel the work is what we’re looking for. Please be patient, our editors receives 100+ submissions a day. If we don’t get back within a week, you can consider that the shoot isn’t quite right for us.
All materials submitted for iMute Magazine are not 100% guaranteed to be featured in an upcoming issue or online feature. Our editors will review every email and reserve all rights on their selection, to Accept or Deny any submission we receive. Submissions are reviewed based on their content, quality and relevance.
- On feature approval, all images to be supplied in high resolution, 300dpi, without watermarks via file sharing sites such as dropbox, wetransfer or yousendit.
When sending your first submission, please include the full credit list of creative team from your shooting: photographer, art director, models, makeup artist, hair stylist, wardrobe stylist, clothing designer(s) etc. with respective agencies included. Along with model’s name be sure the list the agency name. If the models are agency-represented, increases the chances for your story to be published.
Make sure that all people involved in the submission are included in the credits and their names are spelt correctly.
- Websites and social media links of team members are required if they shall be linked, this is important as it allows our users to be able to track you back to your website.
- Send the wardrobe credits and team credits in an extra file (.doc, .txt, .pdf), if possible with their website-links. Please do not give us files of credits, as we cannot easily copy-paste things into our posts, which can lead to unintentional spelling mistakes of names!
- Wardrobe credits need to be clearly stated according to the image file name, listed as “File Name, ITEM: Brand/Designer”. This helps us to avoid any errors!
Everything shown above should be sent in one single email.
Note vintage items are allowed but should be kept to a minimum. We will not accept editorials that only feature vintage pieces, or editorials that feature more vintage than current brands/designers.
[powerkit_row cols_nr=”2″][powerkit_col size=”6″]
For Submission proposals, you must provide the following information:
- Link to website or portfolio
- Concept proposal for series
- Creative team (especially the photographer and the stylist)
- Proposals for models or agencies
To get all updates and information please like/follow our social media pages.
By allowing iMute Magazine to publish your work, you grants us the permission to use your work in any of our publications, websites, videos, marketing pieces, advertisements, and any other mediums or formats used in the creation, dissemination, and monetization of iMute Magazine content.